Green card

Today, USA is one of the most attractive countries in the world for living permanently. Thousands of people all over the world apply for green card every year. Unfortunately, not all of them get chances to live in the USA permanently. If you are lucky, qualified, then you will get a green card. But, it is not all about getting green card as you may not live in the USA permanently even if you own a green card if you live temporarily more than one year in other counties after getting green card. If you live 6 months out of the USA at a stretch, then your green card can’t save you. Read this article properly if you want to get the most out of your green card and want to go outside of the USA for work or for personal issues.

All you need to do is apply for re-entry permit before you leave. If you do so, then you will not face any legal issues in the future. If you can’t prove that you were out temporarily, then chances are very high that you will not get access to the USA again.

Remember, before you apply for the re-entry permit, you need to fulfill some requirements. If you lose your green card, then you need to apply for a non-immigrant visitor visa. You must know that it is a long, boring process.

So, it is very obvious that applying for the re-entry permit is the safest way to stay outside of the USA for a long time for business or personal work. Don’t forget you could live 2 years using this facility.

Getting a green card is very difficult, but losing a green card is really pathetic. If you lose the facility to live in the USA due to ignorance, then you will surely feel very sorry. Do apply for re-entry permit.

If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site